Sunday, June 12, 2011

Frens Community

Warning~~~
This is a very long post..
It might be boring..
Go on reading if you like..
Thanks..


.........................

When I was in my secondary school, I met lots of people..
Those who stay..
Those who dont..
Those who just pass by..

I met some new ones every year..
In class, in clubs, in societies..

Some are just acquaintances, some friends you can make, some you dont wana even talk about..
So I made friends and as everyone else, I categorise them..

As I grew older, I realise of the term Best Friend..
Not a person you met the longest, nor the person you spend most time with..
But the one you really had a ~Heart to Heart~ understanding..
Someone you can talk to, just about anything..

How I realise that?
There were some friends I met only when I was form4..
They were who I would say, people I dont often met..
But, as time goes by, bond gets stronger..

We share secrets, we share gossips, we do things together (even stupid ones), we laugh at each other at the most stupidest joke!

We were now more than best friends, I called our bond True Friends..
True, when words dont describe, the heart feels right..

We were then called the Frens Community..
There were then 6 members in the community..
We even started a blog for our own communication!!!!



2 I met since primary, and other 3 later in secondary..
They were my bestest of all friends!
I love them as though my family..
They are me and I (hope) am them...

But as we grew older, things change.. They do, so very fast..
Apples rot, painting fades, flower shed...
Those days were the best, 'those days' I called them...

I still remember the first time I actually drop my tears for my friend..
We (yuen, mao & I) were the closely bond..
When yuen was leaving, me & mao jz feel like wrong..
I was truely sad..

Now everything changed..
Yuen & I haven't been contacting each other since........I forgotten...
I cant remember when we last talk...
As I remembered, she had issues with her bf..
May be she didn't like me commenting about her bf and so she 'unfriend' me from Facebook..
Ever since then, we never contact each other..
You know what, we used to be so close, so close.......

I still heard news about her from mao & nelu..
I occasionally messaged her, but no replies..
It's ok, thank you for being my friend..

Now, we left 5..
Me & shen used to talk on the phone for as long as my ears hurt..
Now, we were busy with our studies, we now dont really contact each other..

Issues of friends keep swirling around me..
Friends not talking, mad at each other...
I recall those days, and I just cant held back my tears!

I'd lost one, please dont repeat this again!

I love you guys...
I miss u guys so much!!!
All of you!


I really hope we can just forget the past, put all down, back to Form5 and just be friends.....

Although, that wont happen...but I really wish it could happen, some day.....

~May all be well~

3 comments:

Flora Teoh said...

Cheer! seriously, friends really do change n give us heartache. u should listen to a story of mine. it hurt worse. i've just put it behind me. i'm glad i can. i've been suffering for months. u should hear my story

Yein said...

Thanks!
Well, you shud tell me..
Haha..

chandra said...

HAISH!!! m STILL HERE...YUEN NEEDS US...U FRIEND HER BACK LO...NORMAL LAH...UPS AND DOWN!!!