Monday, October 3, 2011

Y-Group's Overnight Gathering - Day 2

The day started with an annoying voice..
The person keep talking to herself...
Talk & Talk & Talk...
Finally, when I opened my eyes, it was PC... ~OMG~

Anyway we all went for breakfast afterwards and to a temple nearby..



Then to Tesco for a walk..
To my surprise, the layout there is the same with the one in Penang..
I felt at home all the sudden.. Good!!


Due to the early 'rise & shine', we all felt tired & went back for a nap..

Then it's lunch time!!




Then we went to a bakery to buy us some food for the journey back..

Then we pack our stuffs & head home..
This time the credit is to Simon's aunt for the ride..
We then waited for Joanne in Marrybrown restaurant..
And got on a double-decker bus!
And so the end of the gathering..

. . . . . . . . . .

The whole journey here has been a great experience for me..
It's really my first time on an overnight gathering with my friends (exceptional to camp)..

And every time we got on the car, there wasn't a moment of silence!
The atmosphere will be filled with words & laughter..

~Y-Group~

No comments: