Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rushing to enjoy

So, I did went to Prangin yesterday with Chai Yee & JoErn..
But both of them went for a movie while I went for a massage..

Yesterday was a rush one coz my mom wants me to be back by 6+ or 7pm..
We're gonna head back to Kedah for another session of Cheng Beng..

Anyway, I surveyed a few massage centre for price and ended up in one..
I'd chosen a foot plus head massage..
Their massaging skill is quite different than those in QB..
Not bad actually..
Warm water soak..

And the head massage is great..
Really relieves the tension from the scalp to the shoulder..!
Gonna visit that shop again..

Next I rushed to Popular to spend my final RM50 voucher..
Bought a mooncake cookbook and some stationaries..
Not much things to buy anyway..
Got my name carved!

Then I head back home real quickly..

No comments: