Monday, June 1, 2009

What a weekend!!

It was Friday..
I planned to go for movies with Frens Community on Saturday..
Asked my mom earlier that week and it's ok..

My mom's god bro was having a house warming at his new house in Kedah..
That's where my Grandma is staying..

So that night my mom suddenly ask me to go back with her to Kedah for the house warming so that I can visit my grandma..

Me: No, I got to go for movie TOMORROW..
Mom: I know, but can't you spend some time to visit your grandma?
Me: You know I got movie right? I don't want to go for that house warming.. I got to study..
Mom: *Haiz* Just come and visit your grandma la.. She's so old.. Can't you spend some time on her?
Me: You cannot say like that.. You make me look as if I'm so bad..
Mom: Can't even spend time for your old grandma.. *Haiz*

My mom is using psychology, AGAIN.. So, I contact Frens Community, arrange for another day to go out..

So, I agree to go back with them.. But I told her that I'm not going for the house warming..
I've got to study Math coz I'm going to have a groud study with Deriss & Yeong Shiuan on Monday..

So, I was there in my grandma's house, they all went out, so I revise complex number, log and whatever..
That night after they all went to bed, I'm still watching tv till around 3..
At that time, I'm still ok.. But suddenly, at a twist of my back, my lower back was in
piercing pain!!
It was so pain, I cant even stand up.. No matter what I do, if I use my back, it'll hurt so much..
So, slowly, I turn off everything and went to sleep, thinking it'll be ok overnight..

Who, knows the pain is still there the next morning.. So, I told my parents, my uncle took me to the doctor..

Doctor: Yes, what's seems to be the problem?
*So, I told her whatever happened to me*
Doctor: Don't worry, it's juat your muscle pain..
**Ohh thank goodness everything is fine.. Earlier I thought it was my kidney!!**

So, we all went back around 4 that day.. That night I call Deriss and tell her that I can't make it tomorrow..

Thanks to everyone that helped!!

No comments: