Sunday, June 7, 2009

Air Attendant's Course!! ~ Attended!!

The 2 day course is over..
Pass with flying colours!!











Air Attendant is all about the caring for patient in an aircraft.
Either in an emergency, search & rescue or transporting patient.

The St. John Ambulance had invited Flight Leftenan David Dunn from Royal Australia Air Force (RAAF) to give a few lecture on Air Attendant..









>>
>>FLTLT David Dunn
>>
Subjects in Air Attendant:
Physiology of Flight by Dr. Malik
Selection of Patient for Air Travel by FLTLT David Dunn
Preparation and Equipment for Flight by FLTLT David Dunn
Care of Patient in Flight by FLTLT David Dunn
Emergency Child Birth by Dr. Sham Kumar
International Sanitary Regulations - Communicable Dieseases by Dr. Ellias Yee
>>
Dr. Sham Kumar.................................................................Dr. Ellias yee

All the lectures are given in one day.. All the lecturer KISS (Keep It Short & Simple)..
Therefore the class ended earlier than was plan..
But, it was so sleepy!! *almost fell asleep!!*
After dinner, I went back & slept!! No energy to study... Too sleepy..











My notes..

The next day I woke up late!! I woke up at 7.15am, and the exam was 8am!!
I forgot to set alarm.. Luckily my dad woke me up in time!! If not, my wing would just fly away..

So my dad drove be there ASAP..
Upon arrival to HQ, I flip through the pages of the notes thet was given on day 1..

The exam starts..... *hey.. Quite easyleh..*

During exam....................................................................... Thinking hard!!
Right after the exam, I exchange my paper with the one beside me..
All participants mark the paper as the examiner shout out the answer..
This is because the wing will be awarded on that day, so the result have to known ASAP..

To pass, you just have to score 25 questions..
So, when the examiner reached question 25, one of the participant shouted "Yay, got wing d!!"..
Everyone laughed..
So, everyone pass..

Later all of us get on a bus and head straight to Royal Malaysia Air Force (RMAF) in Butterworth..
.

On the way to RMAF ................................All get ready........................................At the entry


We all gathered in a hall (auditorium) in the RMAF base for our Cert & Wing Giving and Closing Ceremony..
....................................My cert & wing.. ...........................................................................................................................Focus on the slide....








>>>
...
>>>In hall.. Warm welcome..

Later we head to one of the section in the base to have a look on the aitcraft that is used by the RMAF for Search and Rescue (SAR)..

Me with one of the pilot...................................The 'Nuri'
After the photography session, we head back to St. John HQ and dismiss..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me & my 'Wing'

No comments: