Saturday, February 20, 2010

2nd Tiger Day...

From 1st day's late night online-ing, I woke up at around 10 or 11 am...

Scolded by my grandma for waking up late and still being blur...

Bath and groom myself for breakfast..

Later on other relatives come visit my grandma..

My grandma's house can be said as one of the 'Must Visit' house during CNY.. *More Ang Pows*

Later that, the whole house was preparing for a steamboat gathering (held every year).. Every year a regular group of relatives will come for this..


Preparing tables

Tom Yam soup (yum)

Noodles...

Vegs and seafood

The feast starts....

Put all in...

Take all out..

YUM...

Double Happiness

Syok...

Me & my uncleMy dad got a big one..

Later that night, I did what I usually did with my uncles during CNY night.....

The Tradition (caught in action)
play play only...

After that I went online again..

No comments: