Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3rd Tiger Day...

So, this is the third day I stayed in grandma's hse..
It's time to go home...

Woke up around 9am..
Bath, groom & pack my stuffs..

Bid farewell to grandma & relatives..
Bye Bye!!

Next destination, to my uncle's house..
Stayed there for about an hour or so, then get back on track heading home..

Reached home at around 3pm..
Once reached, we clean the house as it had not been cleaned in 2 days..
Have a rest then head out for movie..

Was planning for the whole family to watch a movie since before CNY..
We all went to Queensbay at around 7pm to buy the movie ticket..
When I reached there, the que was so long it almost reached the car park entrance..
I que for my turn to buy the tickets..
Planning to watch either All's Well Ends Well Too or The 72 Tenents..
The tickets was announced sold out before I even reached the counter..

Dissapointed, we all head to Old Town for a nice dinner..


Random Pics:




We took a few pictures before we left..


~Family~


No comments: