Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Current status

Yo! Sup' guys?
Been inactive for quite some time..
Facing many exams for the past couple of weeks..

Anyway, I'm back to bring some updates!

So, this is my exam week, but it's a rest day tomorrow..
Since I'm finally free, I shall update..

Past couple of months had been a rough one..
Have been through many ups and downs..
Gotta say, I did 'grow up' a little..
Having seeing things in a different perception, I think I gained..

. . . . .

Anyway, first update, bought this new book last month..
It's a self improvement book I would say, with lots of motivational quotes..




. . . . .

Next met up with Mao & Chand earlier this month..


. . . . .

Then last week, went out with Ling Min & her friend to Straits Quay for a walk..
Although wasn't eager to go, but ended up coming satisfied..
Had my first Tarot Card reading!

At first was reluctant due to the price, but she gave me a special offer!
Fated I guess, I really appreciated it..


I guess I can say this is the far most accurate fortune telling I'd ever seen..
Gonna explain to you guys in a later post..
. . . . .

Told this to Mao, and we went there again the next day..lol
She wanted to have a reading too..
Then we went photo shooting by the shore..

. . . . .

Well, that's all for today..
Hope to update soon..
Keep up reading and sharing my blog :p
Thanks!



Happy Halloween Eve!

No comments: