Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Tarot Reading

Went out with Ling Min and her friend to Straits Quay last Friday..
At first, I wasn't eager to go as was planning to isolate myself at home that day..haha

Anyway, went there for a spin and found out that there's a stall which offers Tarot Card reading..
As I was always a fan of divine reading, I was very excited..

Went over and asked about the price, it was RM50..
Reluctant, I discussed with the others..
As she saw the situation, she offered me a special price..
In the end, she agree..

I sat down, and she said she only do this for me..
"I understand how it's like having not enough money.."
I really appreciate her for this.. :)
Her name was Pamela..

Anyway, I shuffled the cards and put my question into them..
The reading begins..
The first impression she have for my reading was "wow"..
She said there were a lot of major cards which represents important events in life..

As I did some research about Tarot before, I managed to remember some of those cards..
Managed to find some pictures of the same deck!

The first thing she said was, despite having an average good in my life situation, I was confused..
Some sort of lost of direction..
She said not even my friends are in the position to give me any advice..
I agreed silently..

She said I have big dreams..
I agree, I can relate it to my dream of becoming NP almost immediately..


She continued by saying I will meet a lifetime opportunity which I wont miss..

She said I will have a lady, a female person guiding me to this opportunity..
Having said that, she noticed that I somehow have close relationship with females..
I can relate that as my tutors, clinical instructors and the ward managers are female!


Anyway, she said I would be traveling and having myself specialized in a certain area in my career..
I was pleased to hear that..
 
But that isn't what I'm asking about..
After telling her my true question, she cut her deck and took out a few cards..
Then she says, "that's why you're confused"..

But then she console me that things will be better in future..
She said that I had went trough difficult times but thing will eventually work out..
 
Will it be the same I asked, then she took out a familiar card..


Then she add on,
"The cards might not tell you what you want to know, but it tells you what you need to know"
She asked me to focus more on my studies and career pathway..

And with that, I settled down a lot..
Was very relieved..
Appreciate it much!

Well I feel that it was accurate in a sense that I can relate well with my life in whatever she interpret..
Even Ling Min and Mao said so when they have theirs read..

. . . . . 

No comments: