Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY 2011 - Pt.1 (2&3)

It's Chinese New Year & the celebration is on!
This year as the years before, my family & I went to my grandma's house..

Before going there, my mom decide to visit 'Yap Temple' which is similar to my Yeap..
It's for those Chinese decendents of the sur name Yap/Yeap/Yip (叶)..


Then we visit to my mom's workplace which happends to be directly opposite to this temple..


It's Chinese New Year and I plan to make my blog a little special..

CNY last for 15 days (starting from 3rd of Feb), so for these 15 days I'm gonna post 1 picture that have connection about CNY..
These pictures are not found on the net, but are captured by me with my BenQ DC C740i..

Since I'm 3 days late, so I'm gonna post 3 pictures that have relation with CNY..
That's why my post title is part 1, 2 & 3..

calender showing the first day of CNY
my new tee printed with a 福

a new year cake! (it's Y.U.M.)

No comments: