Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Stressed, I'm Tired, I'm Frustrated

Nursing life is really not easy but busy...
Being a nurse is not simple, being a student too have it's challenge..
As my friend told me, nurses are not always free!!

Time is really not enough..
Besides studying for terminal exam, practical sessions needs lots of practice!
Then, there's this Nurse's Day, ~OMG~
Can I learn to split myself like a ninja??
Use double-team attack...

Outside, I've this St. John to attend and we're helding an event..
Meeting, meetings... I dont really have time to do by myself all those things!!!!

Assignments after assignments!
Every time, I will be the leader..
WHY?? Is everyone else dead??
I'm not a saint, please treat me normally..
I'm not the only people you can ask or refer too...!
Go ask the tutor!!

Understand me please!
If you can sit down there, and let the others do all the work, then you just stand out there and be a decorative item, why cant I??

STRESSED AH!!!!!!

Dont think that I'm always happy..
Dont think that I'm always free..
Dont think that I'm always problem-free..
Dont think that I'm always patience..
Dont think that I'm always tolerating..

I'm a human too!!!!!!!

No comments: