Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nurse's Day Celebration

Finally it ended...
The celebration was fun!!

The whole week I was frustrating about the drama performance that my group has to present & it all paid off!

Here I would like to thank all who directly & indirectly helped out in the performance even tough there's some conflict in between..

Great job! It was a success! All the audience felt excited!! Even the tutors & clinical instructors are laughing to the max!! Our comedy drama is a great success..

But of course other groups' performance too was awesome!!
Sem 1's interactional drama with Q&A session..
Sem 3's choir with sign language
Sem 4's On the close up dance
Sem 5's traditional fan dance with acrobatic acts..

All performance are great!

I would also like to thank Terence aka BB for borrowing his black vest to me as the costume..
Also Adrien for setting up my hair! Looks great..

Will try to get the pictures & recording of the performance A.S.A.P.

No comments: