Monday, December 26, 2011

Annual Dinner 2011 Pt.1

It’s the time of the year where the hospital staff and students are gonna enjoy the most..
During the annual dinner night..
This year’s theme areNite of the Movies..
And this year also, I’m participating in the singing competition..!


Well, I easily have stage fright, so this is a duet with my friend Kai Ling..
We’re gonna sing My Heart from the Indonesian movie Heart.


Yeah, a love song.. We practiced hard!
Anyway, it’s D-Day and we don’t have to report for duties!
We need to be at Equatorial Hotel at 10.30am for rehearsal..


As we reached there with the other performers, we found out that the stage was close to done, so we had our breakfast first..
As the stage is ready, we start with our opening dance..
It was fun..


Then I started to get all nervous when the singers are called to get ready..
We’re the fourth to perform and still, when I got up there, I started to shake a little..
Okay, may be more than a little, but I manage to sing it all well..


But we still get some negative feedbacks, so we went for practicing while the others do their rehearsal..
Our hard work did pay off when we got some new ideas!!


At the end of the session we practiced our closing dance and call it a day..
We packed up and went to our hotel rooms..


No pictures to show now... *sorry*
Watch out for part 2 for pics!

No comments: