Monday, December 19, 2011

Little surprises



As my birthday draws nearer and nearer, I get more and more little surprise celebrations from my friends..
They really got my heart ‘beating like a drum’, haha!

My first celebration was from Chandra and her family.. It wasn’t a surprise.. Mao & I was actually following them to Straits Quay as I never been there before..
We ended up having dinner together in an Italian restaurant! When I open the menu *surprise*..!
Her mom says it’s an early celebration for both me & Mao!


Thanks a lot!!


The second one is a surprise from Y-Group..
I was asked to meet up in Fresh for a gathering..
Once there we sat ad ordered our drinks.. Not long after that, Simon & CWa went out..
A couple of minutes later, they came back with a cake! *surprise*
There’s also a card & a gift.. Guess what, Patrick Star!! *OMG*

Thanks a lot guys!!



The third celebration really got me! It was from the boys' group..
The supposed plan was to celebrate Adrien’s birthday..
Then when Wei Boon announced the celebration, he included my name! *surprise*
Got a little shock..


Thanks guys!!!


The last surprise was from 3DJ.. Hehe..
It was in annual dinner where the brought the cake..
After the performance I went to their seat and surprisingly I saw the cake on their table!
It was Patrick on the cake!! *surprise*
Thanks a lot!!

Lastly was from my family..
I went back late on the 17th so we cut the cake on the next day..
Anyway, love the cake..
Thanks mom & dad, bro & sis!!

Thanks to those who wished me during my birthday whether in Facebook or by text message!


Thanks a lot!!

No comments: