Monday, December 26, 2011

Surprise again!



After a long time since the last karaoke gathering, we decided to hang in Neway QB..

We had our lunch at the Queens Market before screaming our lungs out..


Next we head to our room and started with some warm up song..


After a few songs we were ready to shout..


Chand and I sang When You Believe, and officially our song..

Suddenly when Mao & Chand were singing their song, it stops suddenly!

Chand was like F U!!

In seconds, the door opened and a waitress came in with a cake! *LOL*


They almost forgotten about it.. Haha!!

The karaoke plays some Birthday song which repeats for like 3 times, but I skipped the last 2..


As the song finished, they continue their song which was cut off just now, and left me alone..

What best friends I have..

They joined me after their song..


Anyway, LOVE YOU GALS!!




No comments: