Monday, December 26, 2011

Annual Dinner 2011 Pt.2

The girls and boys are separated, so as boys had far lesser participants than girls, I practically owns the room!
After the others had done their bathing, I went in for a relaxing soak in the bath tub..
Spend almost half an hour in there, listening to some Gaga to relax..

After that, went to check out on the girls..
To my surprise, they were already preparing themselves!
Putting on make-up, styling hairs and putting on shoes..

Anyway, went back to my room and doze off on the fluffy bed..
About 30mins later, the other guys came back & woke me up! *Ish*
Jealousy.. *Haha*



Anyway, woke up and was still drowsy.. The others are starting to get themselves ready..

I was the last to get ready, so I was a little off time..
Anyway, I managed to appear in time to meet everybody down at the ballroom..

After the opening dance, which most people was surprise to watch, the tension build up..
About an hour or less later, I’m going up the stage…
Anyway, when the food is served, I temporary forgot about the competition and was eating..
Laughing at the emcee’s joke and happily gobble everything up..




The opening dance


But after the first participant went up, I was beginning to get nervous again..
Pulse reaching tachycardia.. OMG, why like this??
Went to the changing room for our last practice with Kai Ling and give each other some emotional support..
When I went back out there, I wasn’t in the mood to eat anymore..
So I started to listen to some Gaga to calm me down.. Yeah it works..

When it was our turn, I just went up there as if there was no tomorrow..
Sang my heart out, but still was very nervous..
Then I turn to a table full of familiar faces.. The faces of Y-Group..
I waved at them, and it did reduced my nervousness..
It was then I let it all out..
Kai Ling did a great job!!
What a relieve, after that, I was back to eating mode and enjoying the rest of the performances!

Soon the night was at its end..
And it’s what we participants was waiting for, the closing dance..!
It was fun!! We enjoy every second on the stage! The song to the dance is Jai Ho by Pussycat Dolls *totally like that song*

Fyi, we didn’t get any prize..
But we got RM150 as consolation!

It was a fun night!!
I met a lot of people who were strangers before, and I enjoy performing with them!
Gotta make sure I enter next year!

Pics below....:



The singers!


The Dancers


Some dinner pics!




. . . . .




Thanks once again to 3DJ for the surprise!!



Also thanks to my amazing friends for allowing me to use their photographs in this blog post! Thanks to:


Ariel Hii - visit his Facebook page! >>here<<


Li Ern - a photographer too!


Dayah


Hafiz


Krystal Thian


Wei Boon

No comments: